02 June 2006

On~three post ... RF Time

Currently Listening To: Television... some ninja's yelling [naruto...]

This is my One ~ Three-th post of my total post on my blog. Speaking of this number did you know that SM Malls doesen't have counter 13 in both department store and supermarket! GO and find out!. Hehehe... It's already June 2 and classes will start soon gotta make a layout for my section's school blog hehehe... Im the webmaster! I guess? because of my geekness I can create layout for blogs XDD..

Ok Im back to RF Online I'm currently adjusting to the environment. Firstly, new archon from the famous archon back on February, Tiphreth! Secondly, the councils now speak tagalog language from the usual english speaking council XDD. Thirdly, my guildmates who are online are now few and also less lag nowadays in Numerus XDD...

Back on my welcome back to play. I've got sme pictures hosted by ImageShack®

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Ahh the Bellato HQ...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
It's Gori Kulapong! My second MAU!!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Farming session with Gori!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
My favorite emoticon... BaTTle CrY! Wait KJ! Alert KJ Alert!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Gotta Keeel!

PIz Out!

No comments: