09 June 2006

3 days 2 go

Currently Listening to: Television... monsters atacking the town ( Gesomaden Sayuki...)

It's only 3 days to go before the first day high!... I've got my new emo look *F** **f* Since I have no choice but my look will be emo for now because of my long bangs and my accesories AND the SCHOOL WON'T ACCEPT STUDENTS WITH DYED HAIR AMP!... and this look?!? It makes me look like Vivo...

Suppose I will go to the mall and buy accesories but I bought 2 bandana and a punk shirt cost a hundred box! super tipid, Added to my list is a baller ID color black so it match my shirt and uniform.

I'm currently working on my new skin emo themed but my brotherused the computer last night so I didn't finish it yet... Sad... I'm not that good in layout making but some appreciate it.

Now I will sacrifice RF for he next few days and expect new Philippine MMORPG to come... Maybe the new game called Within Your Destiny 2.

EXPECT THE NEW Emo me on school and I will promote my blog to my classmates. In the next few days I will post my pic on the forums and here in my blog! WATCH OUT FOR IT!

TIll HeRe
PiZ Out!

No comments: