14 June 2006

The First Day

Currently Playing: Pokemon ~ Fushigi No Dungeon Aka No Kyuujotai (translate it... Pokemon~ Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team)


The first thing is I've been playing this japanese version of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, But I DON'T UNDERSTAND A SINGLE WORD!... Oh well, going on~

The first day of my third year high is kinda like new for me since fresh new faces and few known classmate on my new section... As I can describe my new section it's "Lingaw na Mingaw" or fun but boring, most laughing trips and less chit chats to a friend. Well tomorrow will be the start of the regular subject class since the two days is a school orientation. Sumthin' odd, naclassmate ko yung kamukha ko! but it's pretty much obvius that im taller that him and im the tallest person in my batch...

haha TilL There ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wak! POKEMON! *drools*

Luckeh you.. where did you get THAT?

Rolf said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rolf said...

IYAA~ POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON 可愛い~~!!! ポケモンが好きだ~~~ *faints*

*normal mode*

頑張ってね!!!

貴方の孝子に好い.

Joe said...

its a secret