24 June 2006

Failed to update...

Currently Playing: GBA~Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy
This card game is al great but not much greater than all time GBA favorite Mario and Pokemon...

DAMN! I forgot to update most of my happenings in my classafter the first day. Here it goes... Last wednesday just a normal day which I am sorted to the ministry of Liturgical... It was friday then, The first period was the election for the class officers... and guess what? IM the CLASS PRESIDENT!! amp... this sucks since im famous to all teachers and doing sort of errand and mostly I will be the class referee to make the class to be silent. Hard work though, but It is ok since I can be recognize by teachers... BUT IT IS STILL A HARD JOB!

Since I have a special task in school I cannot play RF anymore only during weekends T_T...


TIll HerE

No comments: