31 May 2006

5 or 13 1st Day High Countdown! Back to RF!

Music Box: TearYouApart~ She Wants Revenge (Tear my text books!.. too heavy and think. AMP!)

Once again it's back to school in the next... wait... Was it June 5 or June 13? Im gonna confirm this info tomorrow. Tanung ko sa school guard. Hope my mojority of my classmate in second year will be my classmates this year hope so... After my class I will make the class' website blog, Im the web master!

This day I'm back in playing RF... After few hours of downloading 100 files for RF-ph patching I'm now OL in Altrax... I'm kinda bored right now with my character, So I decide to create anothe one... BTW my reunion with err bakekong, My MAU!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Si Err Bakekong... Isn't she cute?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How's my MAU?

That's all
PIz Out!

No comments: