02 July 2006

Gallery Screen!

Music Box: Dani California ~ Red Hot Chili Peppers (Yeah! Yeah! YEAH! cool Punk Music featuring states of America)

Screen! I've got My new Card Reder/Writer! Another slash for my wishlist! as I've said A bluetooth for my PC I rather bought this... It's a long essay!

I got busy nowadays since I'm the Class President who fell asleep during PEHM class while the teacher is discussing Musical Words... Heheh long story! BUT really I fell asleep and never answered the teacher's question. anyweiz I'm active with this forums whose created by our computer teacher where he post his lessons and post topics with my schoolmates and flaming each other and doing backstabs with our previous computer teacher... hehehe we are bad! joking! Well Till there gotta create my layout for my section!

PiZ out!

No comments: