20 May 2006

Hurah!

Music Box: When the Sun Goes Down ~ Artic Monkeys (and they said...)

Wazzup wazzup~! Im back with new look, my second self-made skin. I only work for this for only 8 hours "whew" too long for continuous skin creating and editing. I hope I can do more skins, so I can do the skin request list for you guys... I'm also accepting blog template requests but give me have a time in doing that okies?

By the way! My computer had a virus and need to be reformat ASAP so i can use this again for a week I dont have time to surf the net...

Last Monday, I have been out with a classmate of last year, (second year high school "currently im an incoming third year HS") we come up with a plan, to audition in the next model search in here in Davao... hehe Well I guess around September is the next audition. So, we need make up ready. Since We aren't confident in our looks I have decided to fix my braces and need to lose some inches. It's not important to be white but have an healthy skin which glow, so we have decided to go to a facial spa for an ance treatment... hehe so much to do and yet so little... But I want lose inches fast any tips??

So what you think about my new template?? please tell the truth! NEED YOU COMMENT DROP messages at my new tag board ^_^

PIz Out!

No comments: