25 May 2006

Added List

Music Box: First Day High ~ Kamikazee (la lng... Lets do the rebel high!)

UPDATE: Added Wishlist and Gallery
Now my wishlist is seperated from my profile while my gallery is only consist of one link XD my test layout gallery. I'm having this problem where to upload my other blog layout (maybe I should try blogskin.com) . Oh well! my next layout will be on the 3rd week June and supposed that's a naruto anime' theme featuring Kakashi hehehe for a change.. Still I'm accepting blog layout request. Currently Im working on one blog request as seen here.


As for my shopping list...

1. A Vans Shirt
2. White Long Sleeves Shirt
3. A Funky Belt
4. A skateboard worth 350php
5. Baller ID color red and yellow
6. Another shirt

I just bought these just few hours ago... hehehe

Piz Out!

No comments: