01 April 2007

I wear black during sundays

MusicBox: Sunburn ~ Sandwich (I just wanna be on the beach!)

Ahoy everyone... It's Summer Boring Season Time for a student like me!

In the past week I have been working on my clearance for 10 days! I can't believe that I keep coming back at school even summer is officially starts. By the way It was last march 15, 2007 was the start of my summer vacation (too early, right? I'm sooooo proud that I enroll to this school!), and my classmates said that my job as the Class President is over! A big sigh for that, not long that I've found out that I was in charge of the class' clearance! That means all 52 students including me will take charge of the clearance, that's a big sweat. I but that was not so tiring for my assistant in class or shall I say "Assistant to the Class President" namely Lea, helped my in the class' clearance.

During that time I attended 3 beach farewell party in my batch ( How come they called it farewell since next year we'll see each other again?), Lucky me I'm in the city where beaches is a nearby experience.

Now... back to the post's title... Literally there's no connection in the title in my rant to this post. It is all because, my computer got another virus! I need to reformat it and bad luck is on my side for I forgot to back-up my blog layouts, overlay layout and website layout! T_T
This was a total (****censored****)! grrr! I hope I can recover from this soon.

SITE UPDATE: I'm already 98% done in editing my blog's layout. I kept it simple as for now.

\m/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and I thought you really do wear black during sundays.. haha.. wla palang connection amf.