11 April 2007

Candy Faces Featuring Mhai [ :

Television: Rexona Teen Commercial

My first person review about a friend of mine. At the same time promoting here in Candy Faces.


MHAI~ [:

She a schoolmate, former classmate, a friend, one of ACD's beautiful faces and truly a certified CANDY FACE.

A short story about her. She a one of a kind! I met her since we were Grade One. She is kind in nature, shy most of the time and DAMN! she never had a boy seat mate in that class. That was the past! Now were on high school we are schoolmates never been classmate on high school but we talk to each other and also I think I've went with her in the mall but of course with my friends also. "OT: basta mag mall strolling kami halos isang batch ang andoon sa mall. hehe "

To know more about her visit her Candy Mag's Candy Faces page.
http://www.candymag.com/candyfaces/mhai/

No comments: