06 April 2007

I DO WEAR BLACK LAST SUNDAY!

I do wear black last Sunday. With the title itself... I remember last Sunday I wore black shirt just to buy some yogurt and vitamin supplements. And that day I forgot that was Sunday. XD

I think this is the first time I critique songs in my blog let's start

I-Pod:
Girlfriend ~ Avril Lavigne (Hey You Avril! I wanna be your boyfriend!)



lyrics - Avril Lavigne Lyrics

Another hit was released by Avril Lavigne! Now she was totally different from the past music videos she make. Now she dances, she dress as a nerd and a pink skull was on the background?? Now that's what I call PUNK ROCK!


I-Pod: What I've Done ~ Linkin Park (At last you've come back after what you've done!)



After the rumors that Linkin Park already split up. HEY THEY DIDN'T DISBANDED! I love their songs and the music of the songs! It stops me from what I'm doing when I hear this song.

No comments: