25 April 2006

A sHOCK !

Music Box: Kabataang Pinoy ~ Itchy worms (heheh newly downloaded song hehe)


OK! OK! EDITED SOME WORDS AND WRONG SPELING piz~!
A great and fun thing to compare is myself and who is my look alike... This suppose to be my experienceS of different talent auditions for something big. Pero naging topic ko is about Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition. A trivia! supposed i will audtion for this edition of PBB kaso kinulang ako sa idad XDDD... Look, I was at shock when my friends in neighborhood told me that they saw the PBB teen edition's teen housemates. Let's take a look on the housemates and guess why are they at the state of shock?.
Im a fan of these girls. The cutie chinita girl named KIM (on the right the girl in pink) and the assumptionist girl named nina(on the left, the girl on blue). Kim reminds me of someone in my past crush in the city, I like her because she is one of the cutest girls I've ever saw, you know I like cute people. and the other one nina I like her charm and grace this girl is an assumptionist! (Go Assumption! nga~nga!) hay. there's no connection for this girl and the state of shock...


Ok this guys is Aldred. At first I was also text by one friend asking "Hoy JOE! nakuha ka sa PBB?! pls repz asap!" ... I recieved the text on the time when the teen housemates were snapshot while riding a vehicle from their checked-in hotel on television. I've said to myself "UY! Ka-ilong ko oh!"... I have the feeling na magkamukha kami pero I only got one dimple on my left cheek and if I will get rid of chubbyness. IM SURE WE CAN BE CALLED TWINS!




Also this guys Mikee. We got same teeth condition! Look his smile. Pareho kami ng ngipin!




Pero the closest face that i might compare si Vivo Ouano of Starstruck heheh very out of the PBBTE topic pero kamukha talaga kami kaso mas mataba ang katawan ko sa kanya. hehe. pero I have this edited pic of mine na talagang MAG KA MUKHA KAMI ! on a digital and edited photo soon i upload ko dito ..

No comments: