13 April 2006

Quiz~!

Mood: Bored
Currently Listening To: Geek in the Pink by Jason Mraz

Basically there is a connection between what I'm currently listening to in my post today... Its about my personality. WAIT! im not a geek! but the term geek is not now used by Filipinos... In the other side of my words I've tried this quizes from QuizFarm.com damn i like most the results...

Quiz #...1 What Group Are You? Chav, Rocker, Skater, Emo, Goth, Trendy, Prepy E.c.t


You scored as Skater. Your A Skater!

Skater


70%

Rocker, Mosher


55%

Goth


45%

Trendy


45%

Prepy


40%

Emo


35%

Chav, Townie, Rude Boy, Ned, Kev


30%

What Group Are You? Chav, Rocker, Skater, Emo, Goth, Trendy, Prepy E.c.t
created with QuizFarm.com

Comments about this... I dont skate but Skateboard RULEZ... I'm more like an emo & rocker look...


Quiz#...2 What Highschool Clique Do You Belong To?

You scored as "Ghetto". You are what you are! Just don't talk to me...

"Ghetto"


87%

Goth


60%

Punk


53%

Emo Kid


53%

Hot


53%

Geek/Nerd


47%

Jock


33%

Loner


33%

Stoner


27%

Prep


20%

What Highschool Clique Do You Belong To?
created with QuizFarm.com

Comments! Yeah Im a ghetto with my baggy clothes to cove up my fatness hehehe! with a slight goth and more like Punk and Emo kid hehehe


Quiz #3... What's your clothing style?


You scored as Punk. You are a punk. You're style resembles your reblious nature. Rock on kiddo.

Punk


60%

Casual


60%

Gangsta


40%

Emo


30%

Cholo


20%

Skater / Snowboarder


15%

Preppy


10%

Geek


10%

Goth


10%

Jock


0%

Surfer



0%

What's your clothing style?
created with QuizFarm.com

Comments!! Im a punk?!? I dont have a mowhawk hair? but punk is my word hehe.. The quiz just ask what I like not what I have now...

No comments: