14 May 2007

A Sweet Personal Thing~!

I-Pod: Chicosci Vampire Social Club~ Chicosci (I'll raise my glass to you! Vampire Typo~!!!)

Sweet happenings . . .

Lately, I do post a lot of non personal things on this blog. Now The sweat as in sweat happenings I would like to publish.

Early morning stress... The most common word I've used whenever a a friends is asking me about my condition "STRESS". It is due to work, much exposure in front the computer and quick deadlines! What's my job? I'm doing HTML and websites. I'm earning hard dude~! but every now and then the clients would check me if I'm doing it right and would only give me 5 hours deadline. 'Kamusta naman yun?!"

Bored Summer... (Mall Incident last Saturday: 'Kawawa ka Kevin!" haha ininjan ko siya! LOL! kasi sabi ko 6 pm pa fre sked ko!) Ack! Actually, I never spent a relaxing vacation in this summer! DAMN! If someone could join me in my outdoor vacation here! Well that's life!

Summer Movies... Spiderman 3 was great I watch it with my friends at the Gaisano Mall Cinema, grafix was great yet emo parker is weird nyahaha~! Upcoming movie such as Pirates of the Carribean 3 is my next summer movie to watch. DAMN! Good movies is ongoing in 2007!
\m/

No comments: