13 May 2007

E2 Davao Cyber Expo!

OT: I thought Opera Browser is cool inspite of the not so so logo it's the fastest internet browser. It really annoy me alot! It cannot properly execute any encrypted page! That's why im loyal to Firefox. The new IE v.7 cannot automatically tab any pop-up windows and java powered pop-ups.




The tech scene in Davao was never behind. Now E2 brings Davao Cyber Expo in June this year!

E2 Events Incorporated (e2 for short), is an events organizing group that
focuses on events related to IT, electronic gaming, consumer electronics, and
other tech related events. -E2 Events Inc.



And yet this is one event in Davao techies don't wanna miss... There's a lot of happenings in this 3 day expo like Gaming Tournamant, Contest, Band Performance and MORE.

For more info check out their website http://www.e2-events.com


I don't a have a permission to promote this on my blog. But yet I will join this event XD

No comments: