10 October 2006

It's October!

Music Box: What I've Been Looking For~Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens ( This is my song for the upcoming PEHM examinations... This feelin's like no other! )


It's already October still no post had been made. That's no more.
I'm busy with all the events that happened in the past week days or maybe weeks or maybe a month. When will I start? ok here it goes...
Last September events..
  • The Science and Math Quiz Bee
    • This was one of my memorable event in that month it's because I won in the chemistry and physics bee. And after it in the afternoon I've done cutting classes just to watch the movie "FDH"! DAMN! i regret watching it! it's soo corny!
  • I've got my braces!
    • It's been my 3rd week my braces attach to me. I picked BLUE ligatures! And it hurts me so bad an it's a bit touchy. I struggle eating for a week, I only eat "arroz caldo" for 4 straight days! Can you imagine that?!? And currently I cannot eat beef, tofee and chewing gum! ARGGH!!
  • Busy!
    • I'm so busy and pressured My teacher told me that i would be the representative for the inter-school quiz last october 4, and i was never informed earlier! 5 consecutive projects are to be made and 2 of it's an oral performance and a practicum. A singing examinations...
Again no time in gaming hope to be back in RF soon!

PIZ!

No comments: