30 October 2006

Hard Monday!

Music Box: Waltz ~ Hale (I Hate You...)

This day is the day where I got to see my exam results in Chemistry and guess what?!?
I got the highest among my class a grade of 94%!! too much for that kasi Sobrang Hangin ko na... And this day is the practicum activity of Livelyhood Education about Entrepreneurship. We sold pancakes, juices, french fries and yema's. That was soo much hardship and effort to exert to sell all of those.

Anyweis got this stupidity note/poem that I created. It goes like this

I wish that I was smarter what they used to think. People say I'm intelligent,
but still I do things in stupid ways. Im all ready a teenager, irresponsible,
careless and clumsy. And other people mess up in this stupidity of mine...

I feel so bad today for I done something stupid!

No comments: