06 July 2007

Upcoming Events the 2nd punch~!

I-Pod: THNKS FR TH MMRS ~ Fall Out Boy ( My dedication to my someone... You taste sweeter and thanks for the memories...)

Upcoming events the 2nd punch! Summary of life's before I wrote this post

~Watched Transformers Movie with Kevin (Actually you know about this already)
~watched Zathura in DVD (nyahaha nice story but hey it's not that good than Jumaji's)
~Done with my Physics moving quiz
~Learned the basics of Visual Basics .NET
~Band practice
~Polishing class website

Naaah! theres nothing much to summarize about the happenings before I post this entry.

ok Upcomng events.

I've enter the Soccer Team in school! Yes! The school has a soccer team right now! (Sayang! sana nung first year pa ako! Now I'm already a Senior.)

Then this Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix exclusive screening for ACD students


I was shock to hear this news! WHAT THE HELL! A Catholic School allow this kind of movie to watch by students which is compulsory. I think the English subject would like to have us a Movie report from this kind of movie! But Yippeee! I could watch Harry Potter earlier from expected.

Cheer dance practice for PEHM periodical exam. God! I'm not flexible enough for this challenge! crap! I hope I last!

No comments: