25 June 2007

upcoming events

I-Pod: Teenager ~ My Chemical Romance ( They say teenager life... KAPOY! (tiring))

Upcoming events well, today im currently finishing 4 physics assignment, 3 math problem and 1 ReEd Reflection.

ok ok My blog gapped by ages... summary of my event last week.
~ Flag ceremony, I lead the morning prayer. blah blah
~ Joined English Club in School
~ Photo shoot! nah! I only took photos for my application for UPCAT or University of the Philippines College Admission Test. and eat takoyaki with my friends while waiting for the ID photos.
~ Band practice...
~ Attended birthday celebration... I was drunk XD
~ Last Saturday I'd payed for the UPCAT application fee the the post office.
~ and crap the homeworks!

UPCAT...

Course I wrote on my UPCAT form...

1st Choice Campus: UP DILIMAN
Course 1: BS Business Administration and Accountancy
Course 2: BA Film & Audio-Visual Communication BA Broadcast Communication < (I really wanted Film & Audio Communication) I already change it!

2nd Choice Campus: UP Visayas
Course 1: BS Accountancy
Course 2: BA Communication and Media Studies.

And I would also try De La Salle, ADDU and ADMU.. dami noh?

That's all for the updates!

2 comments:

Phil said...

ayay... tsk tsk tsk... ayaw sa anang bisyo rei-chan... budd na...

Anonymous said...

Good luck po sa UPCAT! ;)

--> Flamer