10 December 2006

December Once Again

Music Box: Welcome to The Black Parade~ My Chemical Romace (when I was a young boy... "im still young nyahaha!)

It's december once again... This is the time where I rest and die due to many greetings and high gift price wrappings that can make my dalants go fused-up...
Speaking of dalant i began playing RF again with a new character with PT's Complete...

I'm getting the standards of high fashion since im with this friend who's very active in buying shirts that cost a crap of over a 700php per shirt! while i wore is just from a bargain or less than 200php... I like buying clothes now since im starting to funk up myself since my clothes is accessoriezed with punky stuff... hehe hope to post pictures here...

It's December and OMG 2 super typhoon comes to the Philippines and never drop by in Davao... How sad for the people who suffered last tragic moments during the typhoon. Oh Well, I already donated my share, Don't forget to donate also.

I have a plan to take Music DJ on turntables and alike and radio DJ speaking, Can someone help me on this stuff? I want to be a trainee in a radio station where in the next year i can be a disk jockey... And I need to know where to study Mixing Music as a DJ for music.

Ok Ok I've updated my blog hope you can help me...

No comments: