07 August 2006

Fast Update! iT's AlrEaDy AuGusT!

Currently Listening to: Guitar strummings...

I gotta update this because it's already August.. well this weekWe're gonna have the school's intramurals... Well I'm goin to join Neo-ethno Dancing, Exptemporanous Speech, Comical Skit, Word Factory or Scrabble & Not sure about my existence in Smart Talking with Smart Interviewing. Well too many, I'd never have a chance to join any outdoor sports event... At the same time I do have a special task in the upcoming intramurals this coming wednesday...

Wow... Today I've shop for less than an hour and I arrive at my crib at 7pm. I''ve bought 2 shirt (particularly color a pink one and a black one.). So much for that I've been busy doing practices for the coming Neo-Ethno dancing.

I've been working on a digital graphic project of my self and still the class website which to be uploaded soon. It been so long having a leave on online gaming... That's all gotta out of here

PiX Out!

No comments: